Scoutbook is a full featured Unit Management Software that is available for all Units to use. Scoutbook can manage your Advancement, Unit Calendar, recording Service Hours, Attendance and so much more. Click here to go to Scoutbook.com
- I don’t see my Unit – By default all Committee Chairs and the Primary Unit Leader (Cubmaster, Scoutmaster, Crew Advisor) have full admin access. If you are REGISTERED in this position and don’s see your unit:
- Is this a new registration – If so , the registration needs to clear National before it becomes effective.
- Were you previously registered in the BSA – If so contact your District Professional or National Member Care, the will need to merge the multiple accounts together.
- None of the above – Contact National Member Care they will need to fix the issue.
- I see my Unit but can’t do anything – The Committee Chair or Primary Unit Leader will have to give you admin access. This can be done on a tiered level (full access, advancement only, Den or Patrol, etc)
- How to Contact:
Scoutbook Direct – Submit a Ticket
This is a very intuitive system and will show best responses based on the question you type. If your question is still not answered you will be able to submit an email/ticket.
Member Services – Contact Page
Local Contact – This should be used after you have looked for the answer on Scoutbook. We have some volunteers that have a familiarity with Scoutbook and may help guide you.
- The Council can not fix any log in issues.
- The Council can not view your Unit’s account
Email Council Contact – Please be as specific as possible and include your Unit Number, Your Position, Your Phone Number.