Scout Shop and Service Center
Aside from being your one-stop shop for information, the Scout Shop carries a variety of Scouting supplies including clothing, patches, camping gear, and craft kits. The store includes about 60 percent of what’s offered in the Scout Catalog with other items available by special order. Click here for a flyer that you can share.
Tuesday through Friday – 12 Noon until 7 PM
Saturday – 10 AM to 2 PM
Sunday and Monday – Closed
Holiday Hours – Please call in advance to confirm
- Karen Neiley – Store Manager
Council Registration and Refund Policies (Click here for a downloadable version)
Due to advance planning, staffing and purchasing necessary to conduct quality Scouting activities, the following policy is in effect regarding refunds:
A participant is not registered for an event until all event fees are paid in full.
A portion of each event participant’s registration fee is non-refundable. Non-refundable registrant fees are outlined:
Registrant fee of $24 or less, $5 is non-refundable.
Registrant fee of $25 – $99, $10 is non-refundable.
Registrant fee of $100 or more, 15% of the fee is non-refundable.
- If an event is cancelled, a full refund will be issued.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and submitted to the Five Rivers Council Business Manager by the person requesting the refund. Requests will be reviewed, and if approved by the Council Business Manager or Scout Executive, a refund will be issued.
- If a refund is requested in writing at least 14 days prior to the start of the event* a full refund, less non-refundable fees as outlined above, will be issued. If a refund is requested in writing less than 14 days prior to the event*, a 50% refund will be issued.
- Beginning with the day an event starts, there will be no refunds. For emergency situations (illness or injury with written documentation by a medical doctor or parent or guardian, a death in the family or unexpected relocation of the family), a 50% refund will be issued.
- All refund requests must be made before the event or, for emergency situations only, during the event or on the business day following the event. Requests made after that time will not be honored.
***This policy as written applies to all council and district events except Cub Scout Day Camp, Cub Scout Resident Camp and Boy Scout Summer Camp.
***This policy does not apply to National, Reginal, Area or out of Council events that may have their own cancellation policy.
***Approved refunds will only be made by check or applied to the unit’s account at the Scout Shop.
***Approved refunds will be made payable to the person/unit in which the payment was originally received.