Friends of Scouting
When your child joins Scouting, 100% of the $24 annual membership fee is sent directly to the National Council. The Five Rivers Council must raise its own funds from Scouting families, alumni, the local community, United Way, special events, activities and programs, and product sales like popcorn.
Download the brochure, here.
Because of Your Tax Deductable Gift
- Over 3,100 youth were registered as Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, Venturers, and Explorers.
- 45 young men earned Scouting’s highest rank – the Eagle Scout Award.
- 1466 Scouts advanced in rank
- 910 Boy Scouts attended one of our summer resident camps
- 292 Cub Scouts attended one of our Cub Scout summer camps
- Over $425,000 in funds were raised in popcorn sales
- Over 90,000 items were collected during Scouting for Food
- and so much more!
You can donate by contacting your local District Executive or online HERE.