Five Rivers Council Advancement Contacts
Council Advancement Committee Chairman – Chris Ziegenfus 607-795-6166
Council Merit Badge Counselor Coordinator – Connie Cummings 814-367-8093
Advancement Staff Advisor – Chris Theurich – 607-368-4138
- Advancement Chair – Vacant (Contact Connie Cummings temporarily)
- Eagle Advancement Chair – Micah Palmer 607-207-4657
Endless Mountains District
- Advancement Chair – Connie Cummings 814-367-8093
- Eagle Advancement Co-Chairs – Greg Hughey 607-738-7065 & Mark Allis 607-857-5962
Silver Fawn District
- Advancement Chair – Nancy Potter 607-698-4038
- Eagle Advancement Chair – Peter Reif 607-346-1821
When is a board of review required?
Cub Scouts: Boards of review not required at any level.
Scouts BSA: Board of review required for every rank from Tenderfoot to Eagle Scout. (See rank requirements here.)
Venturing: Board of review required for Discovery, Pathfinder and Summit awards. (See a Venturing board of review guide here).
Sea Scouts: Bridge of review required for all ranks. (Learn more here)
Advancement News Newsletter Archive
Advancement Resources Page – Scouts, BSA & Venturing Advancement Resources
Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook
Cub Scout Advancement Resources
Cub Scout Adventures
Merit Badge Counselor Information